Ballistix 16GB Kit (2x8GB) DDR4 2666MHz Desktop Gaming Memory – RedAugust 1, 2021
Intel Core i9 9900K 3.6GHZ 16MB LGA1151 CPUAugust 1, 2021
Ballistix RGB 32GBKit (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz Desktop Gaming Memory – Red
Crucial Ballistix gaming memory is designed for high-performance overclocking and is ideal for gamers and performance enthusiasts looking to push beyond standard limits. Customise your rig?s colour scheme with 16 RGB LEDs in 8 zones on each Crucial Ballistix RGB module.
Crucial Ballistix memory is engineered for the latest AMD and Intel platforms, with an anodised aluminium heat spreader in black, white, or red. XMP 2.0 support and pre-defined profiles let you overclock to extract maximum performance. Its low-profile form factor is ideal for smaller or space-limited rigs. RGB modules are controlled using popular RGB software.
We work with AMD and Intel, as well as motherboard designers and system builders, to ensure our memory is optimised for high performance. As the manufacturer of memory components, we do more than bin parts. We optimise performance at the die level.
- Modern aluminium heat spreader
- XMP 2.0 support and pre-defined profiles
- Record breaking Micron Die
- 16 RGB LEDs are customisable with OEM software
- Optimised for high performance
- Low-profile form factor is ideal for smaller or space-limited rigs
- Density: 32GB (16GBx2)
- Speed: DDR4-3200MHz
- Latency: CL16
- Voltage: 1.35V
What’s in The Box:
- 16GB Ballistix RGB DDR4 3200MHz Desktop Gaming Memory x2